The temporary restraining order was signed Friday afternoon. The Sheriffs were then given the order so it could be served.
Saturday I get the below text from one of her side accounts. She tried to get Mr F to add her to his FB with this “anonymous account” in the past.
Today (Monday) she sent me a FB message from her regular account (full name account) with a thinly veiled threat. This is in direct violation of the restraining order.
I blocked her and let Mr F know. He said he would let the judge know…
I have not harassed or said anything derogatory to her…but I guess if she can’t get to him she will try to get to me
I have blocked both of her accounts.
I have a sister. She is 15 years younger than me. I changed her diapers, made her bottles a night, and took her to/from daycare on the bus. She was practically my daughter when we were younger and as an adult she is my best friend. When her day goes wrong, she needs advice or help she calls me. Just like when she was a baby.
As I watch her wet her feet in the dating world…I am overcome with anxiety. She is young, sheltered and naive. Her heart is kind, compassionate, and sweet. I remember what it was like to be that young, trusting and innocent. My sister is so certain she can take care of herself and that we are all too protective.
How do I explain to her that the world is a rough place. That you have already met the person most likely to rape you. He is in your circle of friends and acquaintances. Or that even the best of friends can fail to act or take care of you…by being drunk too or lost in their own drama.
As an adult I have been raped several times. Once while I was passed out with my best friend in the room next to me – she was drunk too. Another time by a boyfriend who wouldn’t stop even when I asked him too. Still another time I was attacked walking to my car while I was in college.
Different Girl…Different State
- This one slashed my tires
- Keyed my car
- Dented the rear end of my car
- Threatened to come to my work/home
- Called my cell multiple times
- Keyed “Fuck You” into the driver side door of Mr F’s car
- Filed an RO against me after she was served with Mr F’s RO – stating that I had made threats, shown up at her husbands work, and threatened her children. I of course had never met her in person, did not know anything about her and RO was nothing but lies. RO was eventually dropped with prejudice. My lawyer said that the retaliatory RO just help bolster our case for harassment.
This RO is up in 2019…This is my life…As a result of this incident I…
- Installed 8 surveillance cameras at my house
- Installed a RingPro
- Don’t answer the door anymore EVER
- Don’t answer phone calls unless I know who is calling
- Have worsened PTSD and anxiety
- And am never surprised by how things can always get worse